Over 50 years ago, concerned citizens of our community came together and began a grassroots philanthropic campaign to build a hospital. Their legacy is our community owned hospital. Carteret Health Care provides affordable, quality healthcare with exceptional compassion and respect for our family, friends and neighbors. Now we can build upon the generosity of our predecessors.
The Foundation has developed a number of giving opportunities:
- Founders Circle - individuals who give $10,000 or more
- Carteret Health Care Partners - community members who donate $100 per year or more
- Business Health Alliance - business donors
- Heritage Society - planned giving donors
- Lookout Leaders - employees who give
- Endowment for Behavioral Health
- Richard Creighton and Linda Grubenmann Seale Endowment for Breast Cancer
Annual Gifts to CHC Foundation include gifts of all sizes. Remember, every gift is important, no matter how big or small.
Planned Gifts or estate giving are defined in your will. These gifts can reduce income taxes, avoid capital gains taxes, increase
spendable income, retain payments for life or achieve no-cost, worry-free asset management. A development officer can discuss these and other creative opportunities to enhance your estate planning.
Corporate and Foundation Giving – To discuss how your organizations philanthropic objectives relate to the Hospital's objectives, please contact the Foundation at 252-499-6646 or firstname.lastname@example.org.